- Track Attack
- Race Team
- Graduate Coaching
- Adult Programs
- Other Clubs
- Program Schedule
Adventurers (ages 13-18)
For those Teens that are recreationally-focused and are also interested in other types of ski experiences. This program has the following structure:
- Two-day per week winter ski program - Saturday or Sunday morning and Wednesday or Thursday in the evening (6:30-7:45 p.m.).
- Opportunity to participate in fall dryland training.
- Emphasis on fun, variety of activities and skiing for life.
- Activities available include backcountry skiing, loppets and local races.
- Coached by level II (LTT) coaches.
- Opportunity to become a coach in later years (14+)
- Coach training is paid for by the club and teenage coaches will be paid.
The session schedule will be communicated directly by the coaches.